countdown to the beginning of the rest of my life...


a collection of long (run-on) sentences in anticipation of the shortest

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

No to Butterfly Kisses

Today found me finalizing the guest list while listening to Moon River, Fly Me To the Moon, and What A Wonderful World over and over again. These are the songs that Papa will sing for the reception and I wanted to immune my tear glands as early as now. I initially wanted him to sing Butterfly Kisses but I knew that I'd be crying buckets even before he reach the line "She'll change her name today. She'll make a promise and I'll give her away." Not that I believed for a minute that I wouldn't cry with the other song choices but if i can help it, there's no reason to push it. Sayang naman ang professional makeup. ;o)

Today's Low: Today is All Saints' Day and I miss the traditions that my family does every year on this day . :o(
Today's High: By this time next year, I'd have a new family to start new traditions with. :o)